More BUSINESSES choose us
Small Spaces Rent Mo or By Yr
Call 707 434-8000
Mon - Fri 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Call 707 434-8000
Mon - Fri 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Month To Month. Internet. Modern Security 24/7 Access. Receptionist. Less Hassle. Meeting Rooms $20+ Hr
Grow Into The Solano County Market
Rent Office Spaces By The Day, Month or Year. No Deposit. Near Highways 80, 12 and 680. Accelerate Your Main Or Satellite Office.
Free Internet. Receptionist. Coffee. Smart Savings.
Solano County office space rentals for start-ups, small businesses, and branch offices. Our innovative options includes private office suites, advanced fiber optic internet, optional conference rooms, and more. We specialize in small to medium sized office suites.
Option of growing to a larger suite. Guaranteed best prices and flexibility within 25+ miles including Fairfield, Suisun, Vacaville, Vallejo, Benicia and Napa. Get furnished or unfurnished suites usually the same day. The main property is in Fairfield, CA and we may also have spaces in other parts of Solano, Napa, Sacramento and San Francisco Bay Areas.
Save 50% to 80% compared to traditional office space where you pay for office rent, internet, receptionist, equipment rentals, janitorial, utilities and more. We give referrals to office space rentals in the Solano-Napa market. Fairfield’s California Business Center is near intersecting highways 80, 680, and 12. Fairfield is Solano County’s business capital and county seat. Rent Fairfield executive suites month to month or longer. Save on your business operations costs by pooling with many other businesses to generate savings. No deposit, application, pre-move in credit check, or move in fees with Fairfield office space rentals. We are your Solano business incubator.
Guaranteed Best Price & Most Flexibility
Call 707 427-6511
Open Your First Space Or Satellite Location
The Fairfield Business Accelerator was created with the goal to be the ideal situation for accelerating your startup or branch location. We help a variety of businesses. Get the best prices with most flexibility within 25+ miles from the central Fairfield office building. Flexible terms tailored to meet the requirements of our clients at a fraction of conventional leasing costs.
Fairfield office space rentals usually available the same day. Enjoy turnkey solutions to house one person or larger work groups in furnished or unfurnished offices. We manage the Fairfield 80 suite office building so our clients can focus on their business.
Mo to Mo Or Longer Lease OK:
You’re not forced into either a month to month, or long lease. It’s your choice.
Near Your Customers: The Fairfield office building’s central location and shared receptionist beat traditional office spaces for rent in Suisun, Vacaville, Vallejo and Napa. They are 4-18 min drive, though Solano and Napa commercial real estate agent referrals happily available. Many Fairfield advantages.
Standard Office Benefits:
Call 707 427-6511 Mon-Sun 8AM - 8PM. Talk With The Owner.
55 Reasons More Businesses Pick Us Over
Other Solano & Napa Landlords
1. Internet: Business standard. Wired and WiFi. Included.
2 Access. The glass lobby doors are open 9:00AM to 5:30PM all business days.
3. Zero – Commitment. Try Risk Free for 1st week
4. Zero - Move In Fees.
5. Zero - Deposit
6. Guaranteed Best Space Solution In Solano For Small Service Start Ups
• Rent portion ranges from only four hundred, to nine hundred.
• We cover basic business operations costs almost any business needs. It’s smarter, more affordable, and less hassle than tenants going it alone. Includes A/C, electricity, business level internet, janitorial and more. Just reimburse us for most of our basic operations costs, which is the same as rent. Put simply, its rent x 2. 4¢ copies and meeting rooms are optional. No deposit, just first and last mo rent.
7. Free Consultants.
Free startup and marketing help. Top notch through our SBDC partner's consultants.
8. Security Access Control.
You decide: who gets access; who keeps access; monitor access times; more. Installed 2021.
9. PIN Code access for your clients. Installed 2022.
10. New CCTV Cameras:
Inside and outside. City also has cameras along our busy street gateway to the modern county capital building.
11. Security Additional Features: Keyed restrooms. Police and others check the building. Zero tolerance for transients coming from inner bay area. No major theft or assault in the building since I purchased it Jan 2000.
12. Gov Redeveloping Area. Located on main gateway to downtown and county $100M plaza. Heart of Fairfield program.
13. Cleaned Every Business Day
• Your Suite
• 10 Bathrooms. Cleaner than bathrooms in most other buildings.
• Every business day. Plus Common areas. kitchens, reception, roof. Lot’s more…!
14. Our Economy of Scale – Savings Transferred To You:
We get bigger savings in costs because our size gets better prices. Also we save your time and hassle, for example internet, front desk and daily janitorial are in total less for us, than each of the 90+ suites if they were solo. We do not markup the overhead costs. Our overhead has been higher than what you’re paying.
15. Help Moving In. Extra. Free dolly use.
16. Receptionists: Professional and friendly.
17. Loyal: We work hard to keep you as our client.
18. Open Each Day Since 2000. Lobby was open every business day. Building 24 hours 365 days.
19. Optional Phone Line:
$25 mo includes all bells and whistles plus taxes. Free install. Receptionist answering is more.
20. Optional Conference Rooms:
$20, $25, $48 hr. Lower if using many hours. First four hours package is $50 mo. Free handicap meeting rooms.
21: Air System: Cleaning and maintaining. You save with us and avoid the gigantic expense.
22: Hand Sanitizers. On walls all around.
23. Friendly Atmosphere.
24. Professional Image for your company.
25. Remodeled Kitchens:
- Granite countertop, refrigerator, microwave and soon to be modernized vending machine.
- Hot and cold filtered water machine.
26. Quick Access For Your Clients:
Half mile from highway 80. Just 1-2 miles from highway 12. 7 min from central Vacaville. 38 min from Sacramento. 12 min from Vallejo. About 25 from Contra Costa County.
27. Zero Extra Fees:
Commercial landlords often charge for: a) changing locks, b) key fob, c) your private door sign.
28. Receptionist Mail Handling:
• Signs For Incoming Packages & Letters
• Holds your packages or other material to be picked up.
29. Payments To You:
Some receive checks or documents from clients. Also docs or products can be picked up. We give receipts.
30. Paper Shredding
31. Most Cost Effective And Flexible Location:
Other Landlords Can’t Beat Us In Solano, Napa, Yolo, Far Upper Contra Costa Market.
No other landlord is known to offer our flexible and cost effective solutions since 2000.
32. Lease Release Clause: If you leave early, only pay half of the remaining months on lease.
33. Get A Stable Lease: Mo to mo is okay. Or save renting 1 to 5+ years.
34. Personalize Your Private Suite: Keep it simple. Or personalize your private suite just the way you like. Paint, pictures, keep or change flooring, etc. Usually no alteration deposit.
35. Face To Face Leasing: Meet the landlord face to face versus thru an agency. Steve Kays owned building since Jan 21, 2000.
36. Helpful Onsite Manager:
Includes repairs and maintenance. Onsite property manager is there. Better than waiting for them to show up.
37. Low Start Up Costs For Space:
• Common Areas Pre-Furnished: Lobby, copier, kitchen, cameras and access control, janitorial equipment, etc.
• Private Area: All furniture we have in storage is free.
• Bring your computer and any equipment, and get started.
• Alternative furnished space if your suite isn’t ready at beginning. Usually free.
38. One Total Price: No overhead hidden fees. Typical bill is set price, and 4¢ copies (1st100 free), and any conference rms.
38. Nearby Restaurants:
Nearby take outs: Chevy's, Rubio's, Solano Mall food court, Athenian Grill on Suisun harbor (4-5 min). Japanese, Thai, Chinese, Italian. New Mel’s Diner.
39. Furnished or Unfurnished. Can customize the furnished space, or save and utilize available furniture. Free furniture if available.
40. Change Your Space Needs As Your Co Changes:
• Easy to expand your growing business at the same location. Just rent what you need when you need it.
• Upgrade to another suite while still in contract. Rent a suite at the same or higher price at market rate.
41. Helping Unannounced Clients:
If your client shows up unannounced, or you are running late. We can help them call you from the lobby. Or let them stay in your lobby, and know you’re on the your way.
42. Public Storage. Three facilities within a mile.
• Honor system Library.
• Some tools and gadgets
• Dolly for moving
44. Only Pay For What You Need:
$20 Mo Coffee Bar included in overhead. New flooring and paint, do it yourself or ask CBC to do it for $500+ including materials. Landline tel $25 Mo with free install. Website $100.
45. Save Time & Hassle: There’s a lot more to running a business, plus costs than most realize
46. Free Parking. Ample space on both sides of building. Client spaces reserved near from entrances.
47. Honest: Reliable reputation. Since Jan 2000.
48. Save 65% Over Kinkos:
Copies 4¢. Color 24¢. 1st 100 Free. Maybe 1/3 Kinko’s Price
Monthly save $4 if you don’t use the copier. Modern tech machines. WiFi printing. Beats printer ink cartridge costs.
49. Free Sheet Feeding Scanner. With Email: Enter your docs and email into the copier machines. Fast and easy.
50. Sending Out Packages. Shipping and handling.
51. Flexible Terms: Every tenant is unique. We can adapt the agreement to your needs.
52. Handicap Parking: Free unlimited private meeting rooms. Handicap parking, restrooms, etc. Friendly staff. More.
More companies work here than other Solano Napa buildings. 100+ companies.
54. Coffee & Tea Bar. 24/7. Optional.
55. Start Your Business In 90 Min.
Bring your computer and start. Turnkey furnished and unfurnished private suites.
Please come to our receptionist desk, in the middle of the second floor. After hours 707 427-6511.
Steve Craig Kays, owner
California Business Center, Inc
(1/2 mile from I-80) 1652 West Texas Street
Fairfield, California 94533-6080
Call Steve 707 427-6511 707 434-8000
Save money, time and hassle. Smarter and less hassle than traditional spaces. Like a buffet, pick optional advantages you prefer. Which might help your business thrive?
About The Fairfield Office Spaces For Rent
California Business Center
Question: Do I have 24 hours access to my private office suite?
Answer: Yes. Key fobs get you into most parts of the building
24 hours. Then use the key to your private suite.
Q: What are the advantages of Fairfield versus Vacaville or Napa for a business location?
A: Fairfield is the region’s business capital. More professional companies are based in Fairfield than in the somewhat more residential Vacaville or tourism based nearby Napa Valley. Studies show more companies in Vacaville and Napa come to Fairfield for its small business services, than the other direction. Guaranteed more cost effective and flexible than Solano County office spaces for rent in Fairfield, Suisun, Vacaville, Dixon, Benicia, Vallejo, plus Napa and
Yolo County office buildings.
Q: Who uses California Business Center?
A: The Solano County office suites are used by a wide range of professional businesses. Often they wishes to enter the Solano County market immediately without making a commitment to a long-term lease. Enjoy zero investment in equipment, or other capital expenditures. More professional businesses make their home in Fairfield’s California Business Center than any other office building in the Solano, Napa and Yolo County market. Turn-key, ready-to-use office suites for rent are typically used by entrepreneurs, professionals, small businesses and startups. Companies can
expand within the building.
Q: How do I know if California Business Center is right for me?
A: If you are a service business looking for office space to accommodate 1 to 15 people, then California Business Center can be your cost-effective and flexible solution.
Q: Is California Business Center short-term and long-term?
A: Clients have rented month to month or longer
since we started in Jan 2000. As the Fairfield Accelerator, we want your business to have flexible options.
Q: Can you accommodate my changing space needs?
A: We can accommodate your changing office space needs with ease. Expand or minimize your office space rental as your needs change. You are not permanently locked into one particular office suite..
Q: Am I required to pay for services?
A: Only pay for what you need.
Q: Will the receptionist assist my guests who drop by
when I’m out, or if I’m running late?
A: Yes! She can give your guests her special phone handset and patch the call to your cell. She can also receive or give out documents. Receipts can also be given out for checks received. Guests can be offered coffee while waiting.
Let your receptionist know how she can help.
Q: Do you offer reception services?
A: They will sign for your packages. Your clients can drop off papers or checks, or pick up documents. From a professional "Good morning, how may I help you?" when your guests walk in, to the option of having them answer phones in your company name, you will find that the
reception service is friendly and professional.
Q: Can I bring visitors and workers into my office?
A: Yes, this is your business.
Q: I heard most other commercial buildings lock down
the air system after business hours. Do you have an override?
A: Yes. We'll happily adjust your thermostat.
Q: Do I pay extra for services?
A: Very few pay extra.
You can save $20 by not using the coffee service.
Q: How long are you from Vacaville? Sacramento?
A: Vacaville 7 min. Sacramento 40 min during normal traffic.
Q: I heard you offer free consulting services.
A: Yes. Discover new business strategies and other services. Topics include: Internet marketing; business planning; marketing; and much more. We’ll help or direct you to
free government training programs.
Q: Will my guests enjoy fast driving times to
my Fairfield suite during normal traffic?
A: Yes. The Fairfield office building is centrally located near interconnecting highways 80, 12 and 680. Highway 505 is nearby. Downtown Vacaville is only 8 min. Vallejo 12 min. Napa County line 8 min. Downtown San Francisco 42+ min. Downtown Sacramento 38+ min. Concord 20+ min. Solano County capital building and court house parking garage 1 mile. Solano Mall 1 mile. Suisun harbor 1 mile. Sacramento Airport 45+ min. San Francisco Airport 1hr 15+ min.
Call 707 434-8000 Mon - Fri 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Call 707 427-6511 Mon-Sun 8:30AM - 8:00 PM
Mon - Fri 8:30AM - 5:30PM
After Hours: 707 427-6511